May 19, 2009

The Graduate



Clap, clap, clap your hands,
Graduation's here.
Now we must say goodbye
to friends we had this year.

Clap, clap, clap your hands,
We've worked the whole year through.
Now we must say goodbye
to you and you and you.


This is the song Ben's class will be singing tonight to the tune of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" at his preschool graduation. This year has flown by! I am so very proud of my little boy. He has grown leaps and bounds and I feel he has a solid foundation to start Kindergarten next year. I am excited for this next venture in his life, yet the tears are already falling. It's so hard watching them grow up. My precious boy.

(please excuse the green nature of his skin, photo scanned from school pics)

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

AAAWWWW!! So cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP