May 20, 2009

School's out for summer!

IMG_3049w

Ben did so great during his graduation ceremony!
(Mommy did too...I surprisingly didn't cry until this morning while saying goodbye at his end of the year ice cream party)

Waiting to take his place on stage.
IMG_2903w

Performing their graduation song.
IMG_2928w

IMG_2940w

He kept playing with his tassel.
IMG_2958w

Taking his walk towards the future.
IMG_2967w

IMG_2970w

IMG_2973w

So proud!
IMG_2975w

IMG_3017w

Every morning when I dropped Ben off at school he immediately sought out his teacher, Ms. Gina, to give her a great big hug. After watching her face light up every time, I'm not sure who looked forward to those morning hugs more...Ben or Ms. Gina. We'll all miss her next year!
IMG_3004w

For now, bring on those lazy days of summer!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Fabulous graduation photos!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! Such a handsome boy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP