May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day 2009


I've enjoyed my day so far just relaxing, laying in the sun while reading a book, and playing with the 2 cutest little boys you've ever known. Now I'm anxiously awaiting one of my favorite meals cooked by my biggest boy, lemon chicken picatta with brussel sprouts and roasted potatoes. Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! It's the toughest, yet most rewarding job ever.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman May 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Why cant you live next door to me? I need you to teach me everything you know about photograph, because I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS. Not just your skill ..but your eye! I just get lost in your photos. Thankyou for sharing your gift, your darling children, your thoughts, your sense of humor, and your music ( yep.. love that too).
Feels so good to have my computer back! ahhhh

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP