June 1, 2009

Here comes the sun

After almost 2 weeks of nothing but rain, it was such a relief to see our dear friend, the sun. In celebration of her shiny goodness and the warmth that she brings we pulled out the kiddie pool today. It was tons of fun watching the boys giggle and play together.

This year Alex is big enough to defend himself with the water hose.
to be young again

pure joy

He's lucky he missed my camera!
better not get my camera wet!

Tweety is not so thrilled with the summertime antics...
why kitty doesn't like summertime games
I'm not sure what's funnier....the 'help me' look on Tweety's face, the 'oh hell yes' look on Ben's face, or the 'do it, do it!' look on his partner in crime, Alex's face.

Taking a rest
taking a rest

What a clown!
peekaboo

Boys. It's the only explanation I have for this photo.
i have no words for this

Welcome summer!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Jenn Jorgensen June 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

I love the coloring in these photos...very vintage. Very summer. How awesome it is to have this collection of photos to look back on.

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Oh my gosh! So fun!! Love the processing too! I love the bucket head shot and of course the cat in the pool shots! ROFL!

Jaime June 5, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Oh my goodness these pictures are priceless! Absolutely LOVE them. The looks on their faces say it all! Keep up the great work!
Everyone who see's the picture I bought from you on your Etsy site absolutely loves it... so thank you! I took it to work after I framed it so that I could enjoy it there all day long :)
Take care,
Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP