June 3, 2009

Awestruck

At least once a week a firetruck rides through our neighborhood doing territory studies. Every time Ben hears that familiar diesel sound he bulldozes anything in his path as he streaks to the top of the driveway for a better view. Whenever they see him they slow down and turn on the lights and sirens for him. Last week they actually stopped so Ben could get a closer look.

IMG_3502-2w

They even let him climb up inside, so I threw my camera at Tim since I was still in my pj's. Just look at that grin....pure joy!
IMG_3510w

He also had a sheriff's deputy stop last week while on patrol and talk to him. Ben showed off his police motorcycle (aka, his big wheel). He loves to pretend he is a police officer protecting us...and writing us tickets, oops.

I love that we live in such a friendly community that the public safety workers take the time to interact with their adoring fans!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Jenn Jorgensen June 4, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

That is so awesome!!!

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Totally adorable!! Little boy heaven :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP