June 14, 2009

A Preview

I bought a roll of seamless paper with my birthday money. I haven't had much time to play with it, but did give it a quick trial run the other day. Many things went wrong and I learned some lessons for my next attempt but I got a few cute shots to share.

Finally, a natural look.
IMG_3887edit-2w

Tara snapped this one for me. I tried to get me and both boys, but it didn't work out.
IMG_3945edited2w

Just for fun!
IMG_3915w

I plan on pulling it out again soon. Ben and Alex are long overdue for some formal type pictures. It will be interesting to say the least to get a nice photo of both the boys together, looking at me, happy, and in focus. I have a feeling I will need lots of bribery tools (for them) and a stiff drink (for me) to get it accomplished. Wish me luck!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman June 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

just send me all your photos and let me scrap them... I would be in heaven!!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP