June 14, 2009

A Preview

I bought a roll of seamless paper with my birthday money. I haven't had much time to play with it, but did give it a quick trial run the other day. Many things went wrong and I learned some lessons for my next attempt but I got a few cute shots to share.

Finally, a natural look.
IMG_3887edit-2w

Tara snapped this one for me. I tried to get me and both boys, but it didn't work out.
IMG_3945edited2w

Just for fun!
IMG_3915w

I plan on pulling it out again soon. Ben and Alex are long overdue for some formal type pictures. It will be interesting to say the least to get a nice photo of both the boys together, looking at me, happy, and in focus. I have a feeling I will need lots of bribery tools (for them) and a stiff drink (for me) to get it accomplished. Wish me luck!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki C June 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

just send me all your photos and let me scrap them... I would be in heaven!!! lol

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP