July 30, 2009

mommy, mommy, mommy

IMG_5787w

I was begining to think Alex was never going to call me mommy. He always called me daddy, which is pretty ironic considering how much of a mama's boy he is. In the past 3 days he's finally figured it out. Now I hear mommy at least 500 hundred times a day when he wants something. And it makes me smile every time. He has such a sweet little voice.

His speech is really picking up. He's talking much sooner than Ben did. And it's not just words, it's sentences. He tells me "thank you". Says "bless you" when you sneeze, then fake sneezes so you'll say it back to him. When he says "bye bye" he always includes "love you" afterwards...even to all the patrons in the grocery store, so cute! He asks "what is it?" over every thing, exclaims "look at that" when an airplane flies overhead, and many more that I can't think of at the moment. My favorite though is when he's not getting his way and you ask if wants to go to the corner...he crosses his arms, pokes his lip out, furrows his brow, shakes his head and says "uh uh, I don't want to!". It's so hard not to laugh at him.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

I can only imagine how sweet that little voice is! He's growing up so fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP