July 24, 2009

Picking up the pieces

To say that this past week has been difficult would be an understatement. As we grieve through yet another loss in our family I find myself wondering what next? I am tired of the sorrow and the pain. I am tired of watching my family hurt. My husband has had to take on such heavy burdens, I am so very proud of how he has shouldered the responsibilities. He is an honorable man. So we will pick up the pieces and move on. It is time for healing.

Greg, I pray that you are at peace. Know that you were loved and will be greatly missed. I just know that you are walking alongside Kojak right now giving him a good ear scratching for us.

And just in case you need a smile, here's a cutie to look at...cracker face and all.
IMG_6001w

I will be posting pictures of Ben's birthday adventures soon, so be on the look out.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

I love that little face! Hugs my friend!

Jenn Jorgensen July 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Tabitha-Who is Greg?

Tabitha W. July 24, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

He was/is my brother-in-law, my husband's oldest brother.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP