August 12, 2009

Gimme some sugar!

Alex has learned to drag the kitchen chairs around so he can get whatever he wants off of the counter tops. Be it a bag of chips, the bowl of kitty food, the salt shaker, whatever.

This is apparently what he wanted yesterday...
IMG_6971w

I'm thinking he takes after his mama in more ways than I realized.
IMG_6975w

Sugar coated sweetness, couldn't you just eat him up?
IMG_6979w

Fortunately this cute incident occurred after the not so cute, totally embarrassing, trick he did earlier. Did you know that if your baby drags his chair over and unplugs the phone line from the phone that it does not warrant a call to the phone company to come out and fix? After trying to make a call and not getting a dial tone I placed a service request to have it checked. The repairman was ever so diplomatic when he stated "let's just plug it in and see what we get". I'm pretty sure my face turned 50 shades of red and I've never felt so blond in my entire life.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Jenn Jorgensen August 13, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

You just can't get mad at a face like that!!!!!

Unknown August 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Oh my! I bet he was bouncing off the walls after that! LOL

mamalove August 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Oh Lordy, this child is adorable! I'm just catching up on my blogs and wow, Tab, you're photography has developed and grown like crazy! Good job, my friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP