August 14, 2009

Introducing Sylvester

IMG_7062w

We weren't on the market for a new kitty, but somehow we have acquired a new addition to our family. It seems our neighbor found 3 kittens that had been dumped on the side of the road. I really don't understand how people can treat animals as disposable. One look at this one and his striking resemblence to Tweety and well, we had to have him...missing tail and all. And since it's a boy we naturally had to name him Sylvester. The boys adore him, Alex in particular.

Alex wants to love him and hug him and squeeze him all over!
IMG_7031w

He alternates between giving him kisses
IMG_7032w

and smothering him to death.
IMG_7043w

Tweety and Sylvester meet.
IMG_7050w

The verdict is still out for Tweety's acceptance, but so far so good.
IMG_7060w

Isn't his little tail nubbin cute? He reminds me of a dog the way he wags it.
IMG_7065w

What have I gotten myself into?

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown August 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Oh my gosh! He's a bobtail!! How freaking cute!!

Anonymous August 16, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

So glad I am not the only one who is a pushover for discarded animals. They are usually very loving and appreciative of a loving home. LD

cbk August 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

He's a cutie! I am sure he's managing all the kisses and smothering just fine, and he'll hide when he's tired of it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP