September 26, 2009

A humdinger of a photo op

I'm so excited! The hummingbirds are finally getting used to have me around with my camera and I was able to catch one. It only took all summer to accomplish.

At rest

Lift off

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman September 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I am just SO totally amazed by your photography each and every time I see something new! WOW

Unknown September 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

OMG! Those are amazing!!

Anonymous September 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Your pictures are as good, some even better, than the Birds and Blooms magazine. You ought to enter some of their contests. There is one just finishing up for a grand prize of $1000. If you want some info let me know LD

Unknown September 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

oh wow, that second shot is absolutely incredible!

janel September 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

absolutely stunning. What a great capture. I always LOVE your shots...you are very talented. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP