September 26, 2009

A humdinger of a photo op

I'm so excited! The hummingbirds are finally getting used to have me around with my camera and I was able to catch one. It only took all summer to accomplish.

At rest

Lift off

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki C September 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I am just SO totally amazed by your photography each and every time I see something new! WOW

Sarah September 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

OMG! Those are amazing!!

Anonymous September 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Your pictures are as good, some even better, than the Birds and Blooms magazine. You ought to enter some of their contests. There is one just finishing up for a grand prize of $1000. If you want some info let me know LD

kelleysbeads September 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

oh wow, that second shot is absolutely incredible!

janel September 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

absolutely stunning. What a great capture. I always LOVE your shots...you are very talented. Thanks for the inspiration.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP