September 28, 2009

Flour power

IMG_8825ew


You turn your back on Alex for 3 minutes and he is off to mischief....eating sugar straight from the bag, stuffing toys down the air conditioner vent, drawing on the table, or in this case using flour as a dirt pile. I first caught him in the kitchen with half of the bag dumped in the floor and Hot Wheels cars running through it. I didn't have my camera handy and was too busy trying to do damage control to take a picture. Shortly after I got it all cleaned up (do you know how hard it is to sweep flour? lots and lots of flour?) I discovered he had been transporting the flour to the living room. It seems flour makes good dinosaur tracks too. I'm glad I took a moment to capture it. Life with boys, never dull.

On an unrelated note, except that I'm still talking about the youngling, so that makes it okay....I was taking his picture today of his new haircut by mommy when I pulled this one off of the camera.

IMG_8840e


I'm not sure why it strikes me so. I think there's something about his expression that makes him appear older and I am getting a glimpse of how he's going to look as he ages. Then again, it might just be those big ole sweet blue eyes that melt my heart.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Good Lord, that boy has awesomely gorgeous blue eyes! How can you get mad with those looking at you? :)

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Those eyes! Absolutely beautiful eyes! He is growing up so fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP