September 29, 2009

Late night

IMG_8838w


Since Ben has started school we have all fallen into a pretty routine schedule. The weekday's bedtime is at 8:30 after bath and homework. So the weekends are all about getting to stay up late and watch movies and with mom(my) and dad(dy) while curled up on the sofa. This past Saturday night he made it until.....9:25.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

That is the most precious photo!

Unknown October 1, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Such a sweet little man! I'm happy to have found your blog...you have some beautiful captures here and am sure I will love coming back to visit!

Jenn Jorgensen October 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

He looks happy, even when he sleeps......

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP