October 6, 2009

My poor pumpkin doodle

IMG_8955w


My poor baby has had a rough month. He's had a cold for almost 4 weeks now. He got a case of nursemaid's elbow (dislocated elbow joint) 2 weeks ago when big brother tried to pull him over the chair. And now he is battling high fevers and an ear infection....with the same cold from 4 weeks ago. I keep finding him asleep all over the house. And I do not have the kind of children that just fall asleep anywhere, where ever they may be, so you know he's sick. Here's hoping a round of antibiotics and extra cuddles from mommy will finally chase away the sickies.

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Oh my! I sure hope he gets better soon...it has been going around bad! We all had it last week, it sure is no fun! He is a precious little fella, hope that the docs can help him out this time.

Anonymous October 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I hope he feels much better quickly!
Carol

Unknown October 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Poor boy!! I hope the antibiotics work!

Unknown October 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I'm smiling over the image of finding him asleep in all parts of the house. Poor boy, fighting colds and ear infections is no fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP