October 12, 2009

A peek of Fall

Fall is just starting to peek out and show her true colors. I love the rich, earthy tones that Fall brings and can't wait to see it in all it's splendor.

Spot of red

Golden light

IMG_9024e

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

great pics, LOVE the last one of the daisies!

Unknown October 12, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I love all of these, but yes! those daisies! Gorgeous! Oh and uh...it snowed here ALL day today! And fall is my FAVORITE time of year, so please share more of your beautiful colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP