September 21, 2009

The last day of Summer

And it has been spent sitting and watching the rain fall. and fall. and fall.

Pretty iconic to how our summer this year has been, dreary and wet with tears. With Fall comes the shedding of the old to make way for crisp new beginnings. I have never been more ready to say goodbye to Summer.

This was the last sunny day of the season...my golden boys...and proof that it wasn't all bad. If it hadn't been for them I surely would not have been able to smile or laugh half as much as I did. They are my sunshine.

IMG_8439e

IMG_8503e


The power of love (and their cuteness) is amazing!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Love the textures on these! ;) I'm also happy to see the end of this summer...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP