September 21, 2009

Puddle jumping

It's raining,
It's pouring,
Being trapped inside is boring
.


It has been raining pretty much nonstop for over a week now. No fun when you are little boys with lots of energy to burn. It's especially no fun when you are a mom(my) or dad(dy) trapped inside with said little boys.

Sometimes you just have to say what the heck and go dance in the rain...
IMG_8646w

and jump in a few puddles...
ben puddle

alex puddle

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 21, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

This is precious! Absolutely adorable!

Melissa September 21, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Super cute!! I want to play in the rain now. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP