September 17, 2009

The march of the dinosaurs

IMG_8336e copy words


I recently saw this image posted on a photography blog. I don't normally completely copy someone else's work, but this had to be done! Since both of my boys are dinosaur crazy it was just perfect in every way. It took a few tries and lots of pleading for cooperation, but I now have a new favorite. Roar!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Jessica September 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

So wonderful! Love it!!!

Sarah September 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

This is fabulous!! I don't care if you stole the idea....you did an amazing job!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP