November 29, 2009

Bunk brothers

It was time. Yet another milestone behind us, Alex has been moved out of his crib into a big boy bed. Both boys were so excited to have the bunk beds put together that surprisingly, I didn't feel any sadness when I dropped the crib off at the thrift store. The really good news is Alex now sleeps a little later in the mornings now that he's in his big boy bed. I'll take a 6:30-7 wake up over a 4:30-5 wake up any day!

Here's the new layout of their room. (excuse the quality, taken with my cell phone camera)








There's still a few tweaks I want to do like paint their closet door with chalkboard paint and remove the art easel, buy them matching bean bags, find a comforter for Alex, and set up a little table and storage. All in due time, but for now....they LOVE it!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

What a cute room. Alex is growing up so fast!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP