November 29, 2009

Bunk brothers

It was time. Yet another milestone behind us, Alex has been moved out of his crib into a big boy bed. Both boys were so excited to have the bunk beds put together that surprisingly, I didn't feel any sadness when I dropped the crib off at the thrift store. The really good news is Alex now sleeps a little later in the mornings now that he's in his big boy bed. I'll take a 6:30-7 wake up over a 4:30-5 wake up any day!

Here's the new layout of their room. (excuse the quality, taken with my cell phone camera)








There's still a few tweaks I want to do like paint their closet door with chalkboard paint and remove the art easel, buy them matching bean bags, find a comforter for Alex, and set up a little table and storage. All in due time, but for now....they LOVE it!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

What a cute room. Alex is growing up so fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP