November 23, 2009

Fall bokeh

fall bokeh

Isn't all of that bokeh delicious?

The term bokeh comes from the Japanese word boke, which means "blur" or "haze", or boke-aji, the "blur quality". In photography, bokeh refers to how your camera lens renders the light that is seen within the blurred parts of the image. Sometimes this can be soft or harsh circular shapes, or look like hexagons, depending on your lens design and aperture settings.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

. November 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

funny you should post this.. I was reading what the meaning was after seeing a program which is titled with Bokeh in it's name ;) Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List


Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP