December 24, 2009

cookies for santa

Our cookie making adventures had more mishaps than successes, but we managed to pull it off. I think I must have had to much flour in my dough because it was very dry and crumbly. What little I could get rolled out Alex kept shoving into his mouth. Ben had a minor breakdown as he thought if we didn't have any cookies to offer Santa then Christmas would be canceled. Alas, we were able to produce one batch of perfect cookies for the jolly old elf and Christmas was saved.

007 copy

016 copy

such concentration!
037 copy

hope Santa likes lots of sugar sprinkles!
044 copy


The boys are brimming with excitement today.....and being super sweet and sharing today. Hmmmm, coincidence?

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP