December 11, 2009

random acts of kindness



A couple of months ago I was driving down the road when I noticed the back of this truck. I thought it was a powerful message and it made me smile so I snapped a picture of it with my cell phone camera...then promptly forgot all about it.

I was reminded of it when we were the recipients of a random act of kindness....not once, not twice, but three times this week. One of which was from a completely anonymous source (whoever you are, thank you so very much. I wish you could have seen our faces when we opened the envelope). It is so heart warming and inspiring to know that there are people out there who give so selflessly of themselves without thought of retribution or recognition for their actions, especially at this time of year when the holidays seemed to be overwhelmed by commercialization.

I will some how, some way repay these acts by paying it forward (if you've never seen this movie, do so now. I cry every single time I watch it). I challenge you to reach out and perform a random act of kindness. It's amazing how a small gesture can really touch someone's life.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman December 11, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

love it !!!

Melissa December 11, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

So awesome, Tabitha. <3
This warms my heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP