December 13, 2009

drops of bokeh

drops of bokeh


It's been a pretty rainy season so far. I know it sounds strange, but I am hoping for a very cold and wet winter. The last several winters have been fairly mild and we are long overdue for some snuggling by the fire with hot cocoa weather. We have already experienced our first snow last weekend. Even though it didn't amount to much, nor did it last very long, the boys were still very excited.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP