January 4, 2010

meet Otto!

meet otto, our newest family member


You knew it was coming, right? I've missed having a dog so much lately I just couldn't stand it anymore and when this opportunity arose for this sweet pup we really didn't even hesitate. He is a 6 week old South African Boerboel (a type of Mastiff) and Rottweiler mix, so he'll be a big boy! We've had him for almost a week now and he's settled in nicely. The kitties are still thinking about it, but the boys have enjoyed running him ragged around the house.

I still miss my Kojak, there will never be another like him, but I am glad we went ahead and extended our family to include Otto.

Although next time we feel the need for a puppy that requires housebreaking we will strongly consider the season....20 degrees is too cold to be making multiple trips outside all throughout the day!

But I guess this face is worth it, even with food dribbling out....

027w

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

4chalseys@blogger January 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

He is ADORABLE! I bet he smells like puppy breath and his nice shiny sharp white teeth to chew things up. He's precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP