January 7, 2010

snow day!

Well, as it is in the south, any threat of snow causes panic and pandemonium. Suddenly every one feels the need to stock up on bread, milk and eggs and promptly forgets how to drive....hence the reason for an early dismissal yesterday at school. No worries, we had plenty of time to drop my car off at the shop, pick up some firewood and head home to wait for the snow.

Ben loves the snow and has spent every possible moment he can outside.

059w

catching snowflakes
052e

oh to be a child again!
054

I forget that Otto doesn't have the furry coat like Kojak did. He had fun romping around for a short while, but then whined to go back inside to the warmth of the fire.
073w

trying to figure out how to make a snowball
146ew

check out that devious look as he's aiming a snowball at me!
025w

One of the advantages to having a sloped driveway is it is tons of fun to slide down on a piece of cardboard
176w


that is, until the dog attacks :)
185w

and just because I think it's pretty
101


We have a nice coating from overnight, maybe an inch total so we'll be pulling on our boots and heading back out to play!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

All your pictures are so beautiful! And your puppy - oh my! Have fun with the snow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP