February 9, 2010

ten thoughts tuesday

1. I've totally slacked on my 28 days of love project. I've taken some pictures but failed to edit and upload, must catch up!

2. Today has been a very trying day with Alex. I haven't had a day like this with him in a very long time.

3. As a result of Alex's challenging attitude I was not a very good mom today and that makes me feel rotten.

4. So I sought solace in a strawberry milkshake. Now I feel worse.

5. Otto has been equally challenging and would have been better named Hooch (from Turner and Hooch fame). He has eaten a hole in the living room carpet and part of the molding in the bathroom.

6. Tim will be so pleased when he discovers this.

7. I'm getting a haircut and highlights tomorrow and this makes me happy.

8. Today I ordered some props and lighting equipment to begin my venture into the photography business. This scares the hell out of me.

9. I signed up for a free trial of Blockbusters online rental just so I can finish the last 2 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This also makes me happy.

10. I am in survival mode until bedtime.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

We all have our days of feeling rotten...it's a tough job parenting! I hope you enjoy your girl time tomorrow! Oh and I love the ten thoughts tuesday idea!

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

I'm glad yesterday is over and you are on to a new day. I hope it is much better today. Hugs to you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP