April 21, 2010

how to make a dandelion wish

As you can see Ben fully engages his cheeks and expels every drop of oxygen from his lungs in one big gust.

164ew


Alex hasn't quite figured out the concept of how to blow straight out. He pokes his bottom lip out and ends up blowing straight up into his hair leaving the dandelion fully intact.

175ew


He will also attempt to blow through his nose. When all else fails he just flails his arms around until eventually all the seeds have been released from the stem.

I love Springtime!

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP