April 12, 2010

star student

My precious boy was awarded the Star Student this past quarter. He also received a certificate for Super Perfect Attendance.

014ew


Yep, that's a thumbs up in my book too! (giving a thumbs up or down is his new favorite way of letting you know if he likes something)

017ew


I am so proud of him! He has done so well this year and the things he has learned in such a short amount of time blows my mind. I love nothing better than having him read a book to me, or educate me on the Presidents of the United States, or listen to the silly songs he's learned in music class.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah April 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

What a smart boy! And handsome too! :) You've done good momma!

Melissa April 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

That's Awesome! Way to go little fella!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP