March 15, 2010

miles of smiles

226e


I haven't done one of these in a while and it's so easy to forget the little things that the boys do at this age that make me smile, so here ya go...

♥ When I tuck Ben in at night he has to blow me kisses as I am walking out the door, when I blow them back he catches them and swallows them so they go straight to his heart. We must exchange at least 10 kisses in the 5 steps it takes to get to the door and in the spirit of Big Nutbrown Hare, I always be sure to send the final kiss after the door closes.

♥ I can leave the house for 2 minutes and when I walk back in the door Alex comes flying across the room yelling "mommy", greeting me as if I've been gone all day.

♥ You can get Alex into a fit of laughter just by fake laughing at him.

♥ Alex calls Ben 'B', and since Alex tries to do everything B does we call him 'Mini B'.

♥ Ben often starts his tall tales with the phrase "You never saw...(a monkey chasing a boo-nana down the street, or some other wild concoction)".

♥ Ben loves to tell jokes. They don't make a lick of sense and aren't even remotely funny to anyone other than Tim and I, but that's what makes them so perfect.

♥ Alex has the sweetest cherub voice when he is asking for something. And I just love the way he says 'Mommy'! It melts me every time. I dare you to say no though...he quickly pulls out the humph, crossed arm, lip poking attitude.

♥ Ben is fascinated with his arm muscle size. After he completes every meal it is mandatory that we inspect the amazing transformation that one meal instantly made to the bulk of of his triceps.

♥ Ben has a new found obsession for legos. He loves to build ships, airplanes, and robots with them.

♥ Both boys sleep with a lovey. Ben has Charlie (the dog) and Alex has Curious George (the monkey, duh). I think it is so sweet :)

♥ The biggest thing that makes me smile though is watching them play together. They truly love each other and as Ben would say, that makes my heart so so big!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown March 16, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

sweet little men!

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

How sweet! I should do a blog post like this with little facts about Lily...just so they aren't forgotten :) You have the cutest little guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP