March 8, 2010

the latest milestone

046w


I think it's safe to say we are well on our way to potty training. It's going so much quicker and easier with Alex than it did with Ben. It helps that he is determined to do anything and everything that Ben does. At times I swear I can hear the chorus line playing in the background "anything you can do, I can do better". Now to work on his aim...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown March 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Wow!
So happy for you mom! I cannot wait until we are done with diapers!

Melissa March 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Awesome! I kept Nevin and Kieran sitting to pee(Kieran still sits) for a long time. Less clean up lol.

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that shot! So cute! Way to go Alex! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP