March 3, 2010

wacky wednesday

143w


All week they are celebrating Dr. Seues' birthday at school. Today's theme was to dress crazy for Wacky Wednesday. I think Ben chose his outfit well. In case you can't tell, his shirt is on backwards and he is wearing two different shoes. The hair is simply the icing on the cake. He giggled all morning long in anticipation of showing off his wackiness to his classmates.

I did notice when dropping him off this morning he was the only wacky dressed dude. I sure hope I didn't get my weeks mixed up. If his teacher says anything this afternoon I think I'll say that Tim had morning duty today....

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

I think he looks FABULOUS!
He's got great character!

Vicki Chrisman March 8, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Tabitha... no one inspires me with their photograph like you do! Constantly Amazed by how you just always capture the perfect moment!
The boys are growing like crazy.. and that new pup??? Oh my gosh... ADORABLE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP