May 3, 2010

lots of drops

If you own a macro lens you can't help but be addicted to water droplet shots. I love to take my camera out for a walk in the yard after a good rainstorm, especially in the springtime when every thing is in full bloom.

This one is hands down my favorite. I think I will be getting a large print to hang in the dining area once I finish painting and renovations.

dandy rain drops


Our rhododendrons are blooming and are oh so beautiful!



stamen drops


A ruby red snapdragon covered in rain.

snapdragon drops


Seriously, how can you not love the rain when it offers such intimate beauty?

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

kelleysbeads May 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah May 10, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

INCREDIBLE!!! I love shotting water drops...you did an amazing job with these!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP