October 12, 2010

hello old friend

As I glanced at the mums my mother in law brought me the other day it hit me that I have not pulled out my macro lens and shot images just for me in far too long. I enjoyed poking around the yard to see what I could find.

009eweb

012eweb

I rarely do flowers in black and white, but sometimes it's all about the shape
024eweb

we are starting to see some fall color changes
049eweb

the youngling brought me this leaf...I was completely taken in by all of the different colors, patterns, and textures
081eweb

we are being overrun with lizards lately, I am beginning to feel like I am back in South Florida
075eweb


It was nice to remind myself what I love about the camera. I have allowed myself to get overwhelmed with the business aspect, time to put it back in perspective.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

So glad you reclaimed some lens time for just yourself. The flowers AND the leezard turned out beautifully!

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Gorgeous! I love the lizard!

Amy @ Journey Mum October 17, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

How nice of your mother in law to bring you some flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP