October 7, 2010

serious business

I have been exploring different lighting techniques lately. As I bumble through the learning process I beg Ben for 30 seconds of his time to practice. As you can see by the pics below he takes this job very seriously.

Peace be with thee and your autobots014eweb


Notice the vulcan hand gesture? He has become obsessed with Star Trek lately!
016e5x7web

Where to begin...vulcan sign, silly bands, silly boy, robot head...
rawimage


I am beginning to doubt that I will be getting any relaxed natural poses from him for a while to come. That's okay with me, he can make me laugh like no other and I'd much rather have this than a broody teenager right now.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

LOVE the Trekkie in the making! Even if he is being silly, at least he is cooperating about letting you take pics :)

my captcha word is tabste. could be a new nickname for you. the gangsta version

Unknown October 11, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Hehehe! He's so friggin cute! Love the live long and prosper hand gesture...Lily does it too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP