October 26, 2010

park fun

I'm not sure why it's been so long since I've taken the boys to their favorite park, but after watching them play and explore this past weekend I plan to remedy that. It really is a boy's wonderland with a playground, creek, railroad tracks and a couple of train cars. It was a perfect weekend too for the weather and fall colors. Here are a few of pictures from the day...

105eweb

high swinging!
062eweb

083eweb

gone fishin'
190eweb

185eweb

120eweb


I love this picture, yet it also makes me sad. We are on the cusp of Alex's 3rd birthday and in this photo I see no sign of my baby. He looks like such a young boy now. I am amazed at how much faster the time passes with the 2nd child.

124eweb


I am grateful that he still love cuddles with his mommy and no matter what, he'll always be my baby.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Pretty Things October 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Those are such awesome shots! I particularly like the black and white. Cherish these moments -- mine is seven!

Unknown October 29, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

I need to know where this park is. Need. And then we can go together!

I can't believe Alex is going to be 3 already. You're right about time flying faster with the second. It's not right.

Vicki Chrisman November 1, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

The boys are really growing up fast! I always say the same thing.. I could look at your photos all day! You are so talented with that camera!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP