December 26, 2010

frosty

084eweb


Alex has loved watching "Frosty the Snowman" this year, repeatedly. Luckily the snow we got for Christmas was perfect for building a snowman, fluffy and sticky. After completing the snowman Alex was insistent that he needed a hat and wanted to place it on the snowman's head himself. I didn't really think much about it other than that is what we did last year so he must remember. Well after he put the hat on the snowman he stood there staring for a good 5 seconds. Then started poking the snowman and saying "hello, anybody in there?". That sweet boy was expecting Frosty to come to life after getting a hat just like in the cartoon! He checked him out again this morning, he's still holding out hope for some magic.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown December 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

My kiddos love Forsty too! Have you ever read the book, Stranger in the woods?
check this... http://www.strangerinthewoods.com/pages/book/book.htm
Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP