January 10, 2011

project 365/10 ~ before and after

Before snowball
102eweb

After snowball *note to self, move quicker
103eweb


This was our 3rd big snow this season and yielded about 5-6". School has been canceled all week. The boy has been very excited about that. I don't think he realizes he will have to make these days up later on. We have enjoyed sledding, snowball fights, long walks, fires, hot chocolate, movie marathons, baking, and cuddles. But, I am ready for life to get back onto a regular routine. And to feel my toes again.

Anyhoo, a few more snow pics to share for the grandparents sake...

001eweb

015eweb

058eweb

077eweb

028eweb

132eweb

158eweb

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

I love the one of Alex and the snow flying in front of him AND the one of Otto jumping. Awesome!

Anonymous January 12, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

So glad the boys (and their Mommy and Daddy) are enjoying the snow. Did Otto get some hot chocolate? Did Frosty pay a return visit? Love you all--Grandma D.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP