January 12, 2011

project 365/12 ~ while you were sleeping...

12/365


I came to check on you. I removed the book laying across your chest, you must have fallen asleep reading. I scooted your head back onto your pillow so you would be more comfortable. I tucked you in with an extra blanket because it's very cold tonight. I placed Georgie under your arm in case you had a bad dream during the night. I kissed your cheek and lingered for a moment longer to breathe in your sweet smell. I looked at your angelic face and forgot all about any mischief you may have caused during the day. I thanked the heavens above for having you in my life.

Oh, and I snapped a picture too ;)

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Kara January 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

So sweet! Yes, the sleepy moments do help ease the frustration of having mischievous boys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP