January 20, 2011

project 365/20 ~ frosted

20/365


Everything was frosted over this morning, it was so pretty and serene. I find frost quite amazing when viewed through my macro lens.

20(b)/365


Those perfect little crystals. Spectacular!

And even better...schools don't get canceled because of it.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Ooooh, I'm loving your macro lens and the close up of those frost crystals, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP