January 21, 2011

project 365/21 ~ sold

21/365


It was not an easy decision to make, but after debating it for about 6 months now I decided to finally let go of the scrapbooking supplies. I am sad, yet relieved. It's been almost 3 years since I've done a project and the prospect of doing it now overwhelms me. With 2 kids and too many photos, yikes! Not to mention my free time is now spent behind the computer editing photos. I was able to sell it off as one giant lot to a group of scrapbooking enthusiasts. I hope my pretties find their way onto some awesome layouts, much better than hanging on my wall collecting dust.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Leslie January 29, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

I think you had visited my blog many moons ago and was reading some old posts today so I came across you and your blog. :) I had to comment on this post because it's something I've considered doing. I haven't scrapbooked in FOREVER. I haven't given it up yet though I do understand/support your decision. I went on a scrapbook retreat earlier this month with friends but didn't bring any scrapbook supplies. I have to say they inspired me to get back into it a bit. I'm going to try Becky Higgin's Project Life but do it my own way. ;)

Love your photos; you're talented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP