January 27, 2011

project 365/27 ~ burst of laughter

One of my favorite things about Alex is you can get him going on a laughing spree just by laughing out of nowhere yourself. You laugh. He laughs. You laugh more. He laughs even harder. Pretty soon you find your day has just become a little happier.

polaroid1 copy

polaroid2 copy

polaroid3 copy


This was a burst of photos from just such a laughter session today. Even though they aren't in very good focus, I love the movement and energy caught. And that pretty well sums up the youngling's personality too, movement and energy.

polaroid4 copy

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Heehee! This post put a smile on my face! :) What a cutie!

Anonymous January 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

You are so right! He had me laughing in no time. Lorraine

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP