January 30, 2011

project 365/30 ~ impromptu urban style shoot

30/365


Another beautiful day, another trip to the park. This time we hit up a different park with a large empty parking lot so the boys could ride bikes and roller skate. During our explorations we found this cool drain tunnel with graffiti in it. It's the perfect little spot for an urban type portrait. The above image is now a new favorite. I am tempted to go back with purposeful clothing choices, however I think Ben's outfit actually goes well with the mood.

062eweb


128eweb


Alex's outfit however, does not lend itself to the mood of the location. Perhaps it is the glowing white socks that kills it for me...

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous February 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

This can't be Ben and Alex. They look too grown up. On the other hand they are the most handsome grandsons any grandma could have. Grandma

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP