January 29, 2011

project 365/29 ~ from cabin fever to spring fever

It was a gorgeous weekend with temperatures in the mid 60's. Such a contrast to the snow that was falling earlier in the week. I decided to take advantage of the sun and packed the boys up for a trip to the park. I opted to leave my camera at home since I really just wanted to relax and play without worrying about keeping up with equipment. I almost regretted that decision after the boys jumped in the creek to splash around. Thankfully I did have my cell phone with me so I adopted the motto, shoot where you are with what you have. I was able to catch a few cute shots after all.

29/365

1296347626614

1296347509593


But, more importantly we had fun!

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP