February 16, 2011

project 365/47 ~ dinner date

47/365


It's been really quiet in the house today with Tim at work, Ben at school and Alex at grandma's house. Even Otto was low keyed since he didn't have any one to harass. I enjoyed my day of no responsibilities and eating hostess cupcakes for lunch, but it's not something I would want every day.

After Ben came home from school I decided to treat us to a dinner date, just he and I. We both enjoyed a big gooey plate of beef nachos and talked about our day. It gets hard to give each boy their own individualized attention in the chaos of every day life. I try though, even if it just means a trip to the car wash or the grocery store with one or the other.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP