February 15, 2011

project 365/46 ~ going to grandma's house

46/365


The youngling has been promised his first 'alone' trip to grandma's house for quite some time now. We made the mistake of mentioning to him the plans yesterday and that was all he has talked about for the past 24 hours. This morning he awoke ready to go. After getting him dressed and packing his bag he stood watch in front of the window waiting to see Grandma's car pull up. I hope they are having a good time :)

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown February 16, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

I love that youngling! I hope he's have a great time, too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP