March 8, 2011

project 365/54 ~ why i am behind in project 365

012eweb


I have spent the past 2 weeks working diligently on our master bathroom. I have painted the walls, tiled the area around the tub, sanded the cabinets and am currently priming and painting them. The tiling and cabinets are both several days long processes that requires lots of cleanup work in between.

I am tired of the mess.

I am ready for it all to be done.

I am anxious to see the final results.

I am more than ready to take a nice long hot bath.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP