March 10, 2011

project 365/55 ~ here's "peeping" at you kid!

063eweb


The approachment of springtime means my favorite Easter candy has hit the grocery store shelves, Peeps!

True story...I once ate so many of them when I was a teenager that I ended up with thrush on my tongue. One would think that would scar you for life, but alas I cannot resist their sugar coated goodness every year.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown March 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Now I'm curious. Just how many peeps does one have to consume to have thrush on the tongue? If you notice me smirking to myself tomorrow, this is likely the reason why :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP