March 11, 2011

project 365/56 ~ there's a mouse in the house!

003eweb


When I noticed Sylvester trying to get at something behind the cabinet in my office my first thought was scorpion. I hate, loathe, fear scorpions. So I was quite delighted to find a mouse instead! Sure, they are kind of gross in the fact that they carry diseases, but at least they are fuzzy and cute and won't sting me.

019eweb


Okay...I admit, I did let out quite the girly squeal once when it jumped straight up in the air while trying to catch it. With the youngling's help though we managed to trap it and took it across the street to be released into the woods.

Here's hoping the kitties don't bring it back to proudly show off their hunting skills.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP