May 5, 2011

the cowboy chronicles

Alex, or the youngling as I like to refer to him, has a love of hats. He goes through phases of which he likes best...a baseball cap, fireman's helmet, a bucket...lately it's his cowboy hat leftover from his Halloween costume. So the other day I grabbed him and took him across the street for a quick 5 minute play to document this time in his life. Surprisingly I came away with quite a few images that I love. I am planning to make a large collage print of them to hang on the wall.

Without further ado, here is the cutest cowboy you ever did see...

063eweb

067e5x7web

079we5x7web

094eweb

100ebwweb

121eweb

131eweb

254eweb

142eweb

219ebwweb

212eweb

205eweb

and that's all folks!
267eweb

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP