October 12, 2007

Yummy goodness

I finally have my new room done! I am so in love with how it turned out! It's very girly without being over the top. It's hard to capture the true color (the 1st pic is as close as I can get it) but think granny smith apple green with a touch of classic pink and dark pink/red.

here's the view from the doorway...


to the left...


the ribbon station is made up of a tape cassette holder I bought at the thrift store for 50 cents painted white, perfect size for holding spools of ribbon, and a key holder with the strips of ribbon held together with binder clips and rings. I love thrift store finds!


work area




desk


I still need to add some things to this wall. I'm thinking a magnetic board, calendar and maybe some pictures. I also am going to make some curtains. I have something specific in mind so it's just a matter of lucking up on it.

I am so excited to finally have this done and the rest of my house put back in order. I can't wait to start scrapbooking again!

Some more yummy goodness....

It's amazing how the love of a hobby can bring a group of people together from all over to form friendships with people you've never even met. I got the sweetest box in the mail from the gals over at Scrapgarden. They all came together and sent gifts for the new baby, me, and even something for Ben. I didn't get a baby showeer with this pregnancy, so this was as extra special for me. Here are the goodies they sent...

clothes


blankets and towels (don't you just love the ducky towel?)


a pampering gift from bath & body works for me


and the most thoughtful gift of all, handmade thank you cards for me to send out


There was also a Lightening McQueen car in there for Ben, but as you can image it was immediately snatched up and he hasn't let go of it yet. I can't express enough how grateful I am that these girls did this for me. I am very blessed!

Oh, and if my day hasn't been sweet enough....Ben and I made a goopy, oozing, dripping carmel cake that may not win any prizes for looks.....but it sure tastes good! :)

9 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Christy October 12, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

I am so loving your scrapbook room -- love the colors your chose and it is all layed out. LOVE it!!! Enjoy your new goodies for Alex, Ben and yourself. ;) You totally deserve it chica!!! *muah*

. October 12, 2007 at 11:32 PM  

awesome blossom! I love it!!! I'm sure you are so in the mood now.

Love the ribbon holder! You are too smart!

scrappermimi October 13, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

What a beautiful room! It will definitley be fun to create in there.

TanishaRenee October 13, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

I love your scraproom Tabitha! The colors are great, especially in a house full of guys!

How about those baby clothes...nothing makes me mushier than seeing tiny little outfits!

Melissa October 17, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

Your room is so awesome!!! You did a fabulous job!

I'm so glad you like everything. I can't wait to see you new litle one! :)

Unknown October 17, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Your room is AWESOME!!! Love the colors you picked! I can't wait to see little Alexander wearing all of his new things :)

Leslie April 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Love your scrap room colors, Tabitha! I have that green in my laundry room and accented it with a dark red too. Soooooo pretty! I know about painting stripes (have them in my kitchen) so I appreciate yours. ;)

Crafty Girl Studio May 2, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

I just love your space. The colors are awesome and what you did with your ribbon is really cool. Thanks for sharing it with the ladies at SBO

Molly July 9, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Great stuff! I've been doing my own crafty nook makeover, so it is so much fun seeing what someone else does with theirs.. thanks for sharing!

http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/search/label/Crafty%20Space%20Makeover%20Challenge

Molly
http://mollylee.etsy.com/
http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP